• News
    Soapbox: Regular users can't start new threads.
  • Server move

The server currently hosting veekun is starting to die, as you... may have heard.

So I've spent the better part of a week migrating everything off this machine, which is tedious and time-consuming. Not much development time in here. Sorry! I want to get this all mostly done by the weekend, by which time I should be able to move the site itself to a new home, actually update it again, and get back to hackin'. Bear with me here.

I know the B/W dataload is still incomplete, too. Not great timing. :|

it's ok eevee, we all still lurr you regardless of downtime. <3

I assume this is why I cannot currently run git clone? It's giving me the following error:

$ git clone git://veekun.com/project.git Cloning into project... veekun.com[0: 72.232.182.50]: errno=Connection refused fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

I finally stopped being lazy and got around to teaching myself Python, I was hoping to look at some code to help me out ^^

You can't git clone veekun.com any more; use git.veekun.com. It's on a different machine now.

Oh. You should update the projects page when you get some free time, that's where I got the url from. Thanks, it worked this time :) (also helps that this time I noticed I needed to replace project with veekun...)

Oh, yes, I fixed the projects page but still haven't updated the site. Durr. :V