Soapbox: Regular users can't start new threads.
- Black and White stuff
Pokémon stats: http://stuff.veekun.com/bw-pokemon.html
Move stats, kinda screwy near the end: http://stuff.veekun.com/bw-moves.html
Evolution, got lazy with the methods but none of the new Pokémon seem to do anything nuts: http://stuff.veekun.com/bw-evo.html
Level-up moves: http://stuff.veekun.com/bw-levelup.html
Would like to jam everything into veekun over the weekend, but some things are different (often very different), and I need to not ruin the dex for gen4 yet. Will think of something.
Still looking into sprites.
Oh hey. Feebas can now evolve by trade + item.
Feebas! That's sweet. I've always hated the beauty thing.
So what's different?
Cool! Thanks for your hard work and good luck tackling those issues.
To sum up every change from gen4 to gen5 will take a whole day.
For starters there are new TM's. Giga Drain has got its power increased from 60 to 75 (according to pokebeach) Rotom will no longer keep its Ghost typing when it changes form. - Electric/Grass - Electric/Fire - Electric/Water - Electric/Ice - Electric/Flying
and a lot more.
[Spoiler] (psst. Dive is back) [/Spoiler]
//Since I can't edit, I just got to have to double post :(
I forgot that a lot of pokemon have got new 'Dream World' abilities. You can see them here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldabilities.shtml
They, of course, needs to be added too.
4 moves have variable attack that I am curious about physical steel special electric special fighting physical fire Which of these will be awesome like return and which less so like crush claw?
Dream World abilities are in my Pokémon list above.
Also, here is my list of every pp/power/acc change:
- Bind: accuracy 75% -> 85%
- Jump Kick: power 85 -> 100; PP 25 -> 10
- Tackle: power 35 -> 50
- Wrap: accuracy 85% -> 90%
- Thrash: power 90 -> 120; PP 20 -> 10
- Disable: accuracy 90% -> 100%
- Growth: same
- Petal Dance: power 90 -> 120; PP 20 -> 10
- Fire Spin: power 15 -> 35; accuracy 70% -> 85%
- Toxic: accuracy 85% -> 90%
- Hypnosis: accuracy is 60%; was 70 in dp then back to 60 afaik
- Meditate: PP 20 -> 40
- Clamp: accuracy 75% -> 85%
- Hi Jump Kick: power 100 -> 130; PP 20 -> 10
- Glare: accuracy 75% -> 90%
- Poison Gas: accuracy 55% -> 90%
- Crabhammer: accuracy 85% -> 90%
- Mind Reader: PP 40 -> 5
- Cotton Spore: accuracy 85% -> 100%
- Scary Face: accuracy 90% -> 100%
- Bone Rush: accuracy 80% -> 90%
- Outrage: PP 15 -> 10
- Giga Drain: power 60 -> 75
- Fury Cutter: power 10 -> 20
- Future Sight: power 80 -> 100; PP 15 -> 10; accuracy 90% -> 100%
- Whirlpool: power 15 -> 35; accuracy 70% -> 85%
- Beat Up: power 10 -> 1 (i.e., special; maybe effect changed?)
- Uproar: power 50 -> 90 (!!!!!)
- Sand Tomb: power 15 -> 35; accuracy 70% -> 85%
- Bullet Seed: power 10 -> 25
- Icicle Spear: power 10 -> 25
- Covet: power 40 -> 60
- Rock Blast: accuracy 80% -> 90%
- Doom Desire: power 120 -> 140; accuracy 85% -> 100%
- Me First: power 0 -> 1 (only of interest to nerds)
- Punishment: power 60 -> 1 (??)
- Last Resort: power 130 -> 140
- Drain Punch: power 60 -> 75; PP 5 -> 10
- Magma Storm: accuracy 70% -> 75%
Also, all the binding moves like Wrap now last 5–6 turns instead of 2–5, in addition to all the buffs above.
So trapping is getting love, 2 drain moves can't be boosted by technician (unless technician is changed), and there is a slightly less drastic gap between starting attacks and those one can get from the infinite use TMs.
not to sound ungrateful Vee, but could you translate those lists for someone who doesn't speak programming code?
I'm sure he will work on it as soon as he knows the programming code himself. :) The index numbers are at least better than the unknown label for figuring out if it is elsewhere.