• Meta — Stuff about veekun. Praise, complaints, praise, praise, more praise, and so on.
  • Icons issue

Hello, first off I would like to say that I really really love Veekun. It is in my opinion the most aesthetically pleasing and easy to use pokedex site available and I think it is a shame that it is often overshadowed by Bulbapedia, Serebii, and others. I really appreciate what you do here.

Anyway recently I've been having a slight issue and I was wondering if there is a solution. Recently the icons for pokemon have been messed up often showing the wrong pokemon or showing the bottom half of one pokemon and the top half of another. Usually if I'm looking at a list of pokemon the first few pokemon in the list will have the correct icons but as you go down the list the icons will get more and more off.

This seems to have only occurred recently so I don't know if it is the result of a recent update. Also I'm using Google Chrome, I tried using Firefox and I didn't have the issue but Google Chrome is my preferred browser so I'd rather not be forced to use Firefox all the time.

Is this a known issue or is it only me? Any solutions?

Refresh. You've got the old CSS and/or icon sheet cached. (Googling suggests might have to specifically force-refresh with Ctrl+Shift+R; I'm not really familiar with Chrome.)

(This is a chronic issue and there are ways to fix it, we just haven't yet for some reason???)

Ctrl+Shift+R did indeed work. Thank you!