Hello everyone. I've been playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D a lot lately, and I suddenly had an idea last night as I was going to sleep. After I heard a couple of months ago that Satoru Iwata mentioned Nintendo was working on 3DS & Wii Pokemon titles, and the announcement of Pokemon Rumble for 3DS, I was thinking of what kind of Pokemon games I'd like to see on the 3DS.

Then, a light came on inside my head. One Pokemon game that could really benefit from being on the 3DS is Pokemon Snap. Think about it. With Nintendo really pushing the gyroscopic controls of their new handheld, especially for things like aiming/first-person viewing in Zelda and steering in Star Fox 64 3D, why not make a Pokemon Snap game that works that way? Add in greatly improved graphics, 3D visuals, and the ability to save Pokemon pictures to an SD card, and you'd have a pretty good 3DS pokemon game.

And, if you updated the concept with newer pokemon from generations 2 - 5, instead of a straight up remake, I think a lot of people would buy it.

What does everyone else think?

I just want a 3DS-exclusive main-line Pokémon game so they can use the 3DS's friend list.

I was gonna say rendering over 600 pokemon in 3D would take a whole lot of work, but they've done 500 for PBR, I suppose the difference is negligible. Most likely they'd stick to their reboot and exclude anything pre-5th gen though. ):

But yeah, overall a new Pokemon Snap would be pretty cool! I never actually played it, so you'll have to forgive me for initially thinking the idea a little extraneous, but.. it generally got a better reception than the other spinoffs, didn't it? Unless that had to do with it being one of the only spinoffs at the time in the first place. Regardless, I'm keen to see it happen.

Of course the chance of them making an entirely different game is much, much larger. Pokemon Dash 3D, guys. Let's do this.