• QI — Tell us about something interesting!
  • Farewell from Pokémon Dungeon

This is a brief announcement of my decision to permanently close Pokémon Dungeon. Due to the announcement of Pokémon X and Y, I can see no way to bring it up-to-date, let alone keep the site current.

When the license for the domain runs out, Pokémon Dungeon will no longer exist. I will create a new site later dedicated to the legacy of the 4-5 generations of Pokémon, but I doubt anyone will care. Any tools or data collections that I create will be released through other Pokémon sites. The 4 years while a member at GHPF were the happiest of my life. I thought I could do this, I was wrong. I am sorry to let everyone down. But I just cannot catch up, let alone keep up.

There will be more details on the main page of the site later.

Eh. Happens.

Let us know when you get your new site up. :)

Well, as it turns out I am planning on retiring in 2016. I found out that the domain is paid up until 2018. 8-S

Well, the Pokédex needs to be rewired. It got screwed up when I moved it to the Library. And hackers got into the database and messed up the membership tables. Fortunately there is a backup from 2011 so I will only loose maybe 4 new members.

The site still works and if you dig you may find extra content of the projects that I am working on.

Membership tables of the Forums, that is.